The following files are in PDF format.
- A ‘pedagogy-first’ approach to teaching Learning Design
- Implementing effective Learning Designs:
An overview of an ALTC Competitive Grants Program project
- Renewing the curriculum to more effectively accommodate clinical rotation: An overview of an ALTC Priority Program project
Leanne Cameron, James Dalziel & Bronwen Dalziel
- The use and usefulness of non-assessed online learning: Tracking students’ behaviour on LAMS
- Web 2.0 supported collaborative learning activities: Towards an affordance perspective
Andreas Kuswara, Andrew Cram & Debbie Richards
- The problems of online collaboration for junior high school students: Can the Learning Activity Management System (LAMS) benefit students to learn via online learning?
- Applying Learning Design concepts to problem-based learning
Debbie Richards & Leanne Cameron
- Realization of the LAMS WZiEU Project
Adam Stecyk & Marcin Chojnowski
- A unified asset development strategy – a case of a business school
Sarah Teo & Peggy Pang